Movie Voyager Autobot Ratchet

Gentlemen, today I bought another Autobot toy, that is, the Movie Voyager Autobot Ratchet, a Hummer H2 conversion. I know it sounds a little bit childish, but I just cannot resist the allurin...  

China covers up pollution deaths

This is my hometown! Fk up! Now every Australian is aware that my hometown is a polluted disgusting place! It wasn't like that twenty years ago! It was called paradise at that time! Do som...  

Microsoft Surface Computer

Have you seen the latest super computer designed by Microsoft? Here it is. Note that I should not say computer because that one is actually not a normal computer! It is a "Surface Com...  

The UK is Blasted

First flooded, then blasted. Now people have to wear flak jacket as well as using autoboat if they want to buy foods from supermarket.  

Transformer: Construction Devastator

These are the vehicles my little friend has when I was young. At that time all I could do is envy. Now I have the opportunity to afford one set. Well, althought this is not the original set (...  

iPhone Spurs Touchy-feely Revolution

Synaptics employee Robyn McElhiney holds up their clear pad technology to LG Electronics Co.'s LG Prada phone.Photo: APJune 22, 2007 - 10:50AMGet your fingers ready.Apple's iPhone is leading ...  

How to Use Widescreen with Intel Integrated Card

Upgrade by searching 915resolution Source list: https://launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/915resolution/0.5.2-4ubuntu1Download, then tar xvf the package. Then: Installing ...  

1 262 263 264 265 266 282