Lygon Street, Paradise of Italian Food

Melbourne's Lygon Street is famous for its Italian food. Last week we went to the street and it seemed that every Melbourner was there at the moment. I never thought that there could be ...  

Tomoyasu Hotei - Battle without Honor or Humanity

The day before yesterday I reviewed Kill Bill Volume I and II. I heard that music also played in the Transformers movie 2007 when the Autobot Bumblebee changed from 1978 Classic Cam...  

Transformers: Mudflap and Mirage in Pakenham Target

Last Sunday we went to Pakenham Target. Saw some transformers listed. There is one (Mudflap) with destroyed box which I could not decide whether to buy or not. Just list here for future refer...  

Chapel Street Shopping and Other Photos

These are last week’s Chapel Street shopping day photos. Chapel Street is famous for its varies of shops and old buildings in Melbourne. According to Wikipedia, Chapel Street is one of Melbou...  

Windows XPista?

I know what you guys want to say but this is Windows XP indeed. Windows XPista  

How to Change Windows XP theme to Windows Vista theme

Author: Jonathan  Posted: June 07 2007 Windows Vista is the newest version of Windows. It does not only have more security features but also attracts users by its fancy appearance. If...  

Bumble Bee in Paper!!!!!

Fxxk, this is holy crap! This is amazingly genius! I have to say, I worship you, buddy! Additionally, this guy is a Chinese! Oh my god, I love you!!! Quote: MY BUMBLE BEE With PAPER ...  

Australian Open Tickets 2008 Pre-bookings

I know somebody must be very very interested in this event. That is why I publish this one here. 🙂 Australian Open Tickets 2008 Pre-bookingAbout pre-bookings of Australian Open ticket...  

Justin Timberlake Concert Tickets 2007

To most of us, Justin is not as famous as Elton John. But my collegue says Elton John is "disgusting" as he is a gay. Well, I am not so aggressive, as I do believe every people have the ...  

Test If Your Blog is Manful or Feminine

柔如彩虹62.0%男性倾向,38.0%女性倾向评点:不论语句的斟酌、信手拈来不拘俗套的观点,都给人一种豪情洒脱的形象,倜傥中有大丈夫气。yodao 博客男女 In a short, it says my travel blog (http://synya...  

1 260 261 262 263 264 282