成精小老鼠

Ratatouille这个片子很有看头,不过我们家的小老鼠更有看头。这只小老鼠绝对成精了,历经三年多房客的各种灭鼠办法而幸存——各种办法!猫、捕 鼠夹、毒药、笼子、坚壁清野,等等……更绝的是上周五,我去厨房...  

Talking about Spaces Eco Trip hits the road

Thanks for your hardworking these days. May I remind you this new update looks really ugly? Quote Spaces Eco Trip hits the road (URL: http://thespacecraft.spaces.live.com/blog/cns!...  

Transformer: Decepticon Blackout and Swindle

Yesterday I bought another two. I did want to buy Autobot Jazz, Ironhide and, especially the Bumble Bee. However, they are all sold out! Shit! So finally I bought the Decepticon Bla...  

Movie Voyager Autobot Ratchet

Gentlemen, today I bought another Autobot toy, that is, the Movie Voyager Autobot Ratchet, a Hummer H2 conversion. I know it sounds a little bit childish, but I just cannot resist the allurin...  

China covers up pollution deaths

This is my hometown! Fk up! Now every Australian is aware that my hometown is a polluted disgusting place! It wasn't like that twenty years ago! It was called paradise at that time! Do som...  

Microsoft Surface Computer

Have you seen the latest super computer designed by Microsoft? Here it is. Note that I should not say computer because that one is actually not a normal computer! It is a "Surface Com...  

The UK is Blasted

First flooded, then blasted. Now people have to wear flak jacket as well as using autoboat if they want to buy foods from supermarket.  

1 263 264 265 266 267 284